:: I n t e r C i t y :: S A G A ::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to InterCity:SAGA

A Post-Apocalyptic Sci-fi/Fantasy RPG

::INTERCITY:SAGA:: - The Discord - Update: 9-11-2022

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gerdan - General Information

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GMortimer
GM
GM
GMortimer

Census Status : 430

Citizen Records
Level: 100
Faction:: $?
Achievemeter::
Gerdan - General Information Left_bar_bleue0/0Gerdan - General Information Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Gerdan - General Information Empty
PostSubject: Gerdan - General Information   Gerdan - General Information I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2022 4:15 am

Gerdan
General Information

Gerdan - General Information Gerdan10

The area that was once California and the American Southwest have been taken by the deserts.  Great stretches of wasteland ravaged by wars in both when the worlds fused have been reclaimed by the sands over time.  Remnants of ancient forts of Jenjara past and random towns and cities from Earth's history appear and disappear with the shifting sands and shifting dunes.

A handful of large cities remain.  Even more forts and small towns like something out of the wild west.  A long ruling royal family controls most of the tamed and civilized regions of this land from the mountain palace city.  

Nomadic tribes, made up of humans and non humans roam this area using both machines and animals as transportation. They are always on the move, searching for food, water, and items to barter. These nomadic tribes are divided in clans. As are bands of bandits and pacts of creatures left over from the war.

The desert lands of Gerdan are huge and vast, expanding as far as the eye can see. In the deepest parts of Gerdan, the heat can get so fierce as to set cloth ablaze. The people who have braved the elements to settle here, move around in deep caves and underground water ways to escape the unbearable heat of the desert sun.

The deserts hold many secrets.  You could stumble across a battlefield from a hundred years ago, a lost castle from a different world, what's left of San Diego, a cavern that may lead to a secret military base lost to time or an underground city unseen or touched by any being other than those who knew it was there to begin with.  

Level: 1-8
Ruler:  King Maven of The Audley Royal Family
Main City:  Saigard

Arcaneduit Portal
Keeper: Suni, Female, Dark Elf, 35/40 Shamen/Barbarian
Access Difficulty: Low

This portal is used occasionally by traders and merchants, however, by far the majority of users are travelers and mercenaries from Intercity. Suni welcomes these adventurers cheerfully, however, they sometimes find their journeys delayed while she prattles on about her questing days and insists on hearing about theirs.
Back to top Go down

Gerdan - General Information
Page 1 of 1