:: I n t e r C i t y :: S A G A ::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to InterCity:SAGA

A Post-Apocalyptic Sci-fi/Fantasy RPG

::INTERCITY:SAGA:: - The Discord - Update: 9-11-2022

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to InterCity:SAGA 2020 Edition!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GMortimer
GM
GM
GMortimer

Census Status : 430

Citizen Records
Level: 100
Faction:: $?
Achievemeter::
Welcome to InterCity:SAGA 2020 Edition! Left_bar_bleue0/0Welcome to InterCity:SAGA 2020 Edition! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Welcome to InterCity:SAGA 2020 Edition! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to InterCity:SAGA 2020 Edition!   Welcome to InterCity:SAGA 2020 Edition! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2020 11:44 am

Hello old friends, it has been a while and to any newcomers, welcome.  This has been an ongoing thing for the last 15+ years now and it finally seems like I have the time and energy to put some more time into this.  I need a new hobby and at least until Cyberpunk2077 comes out I won't be playing video games either.  I now have a job where I work from home and for the time being any social life due to covid19 has stalled things.  This probably should have started at the beginning of the year, but am going to try and get this up and running before snow starts falling for some of you and you're stuck indoors even more.

I have decided to go ahead and just call the city InterCity in the hopes of throwing out a net and catching some old timers to come join.  As far as I know, the last time I spoke to Staci, the previous owner, her only request was that I didn't use the name, but for the sake of trying to get old players back onboard, I am going to call the game InterCity:SAGA.  If any previous owners shows up and wishes me to stop, I will abide and the name will be changed.  Anything they wish for us to change will done so without question.

There is nearly a decade of lore and mechanics that they worked hard to write and I will try and give credit where credit is due on that (to GMassacre and others).  Rather than create my own bastard child that looks and sounds the same.  I thought it would be more insulting to just rewrite and pave over what they've done.

That being said.  This is not the same game.. This is not a sequel.  It is a Redux of sorts.  The story is that some event occurred in the Original InterCity and an alternate timeline was created at the time the two worlds merged and a slightly different dimension of Earth and a slightly different fantasy world fused together instead.  Some events never happened, some people were never born and the city of InterCity was founded over San Francisco instead of Los Angeles.  

For now I will just be putting most of the info on the forum and we'll make a new website when someone better than I at making websites joins the team.

We will have to start doing scheduled roleplay times at the start until things can get going again.  I plan on running 2-3 Quests a Week once we get an average of 5 players or so.

So if you know anyone or remember any old players from back in the day and still have a way to contact them.  Let them know we're back in business.  

Welcome to InterCity.

Rated M for Mature.  18+ Only.

Entrak and KadiusDar like this post

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1