:: I n t e r C i t y :: S A G A ::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to InterCity:SAGA

A Post-Apocalyptic Sci-fi/Fantasy RPG

::INTERCITY:SAGA:: - The Discord - Update: 9-11-2022

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Behemoth

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GMortimer
GM
GM
GMortimer

Census Status : 430

Citizen Records
Level: 100
Faction:: $?
Achievemeter::
The Behemoth Left_bar_bleue0/0The Behemoth Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

The Behemoth Empty
PostSubject: The Behemoth   The Behemoth I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2022 12:31 am

The Behemoth

Info Coming Soon...  

Class Information

The Behemoths are the equivalent of the modern day barbarians.  Experts in their chosen fields of weaponry.  Those chosen weapons tend to be quite larger than your average weapon.  The majority of weapons Behemoths choose are twice the size of an average sword or axe and if anyone else other than a Behemoth tried to use it they would probably be forced to use both hands and all of their strength.  The Behemoths aren't just strong, in fact they'd be the first to tell you it's not about strength it's about knowing how to utilize momentum, power and movement to achieve the most effective style of fighting with a powerful weapon.

Attribute Restriction
20 Power
20 Willpower

At Character Creation, a player selecting this class must put at least 20 in both Power and Control Attributes.

Class Bonus & Penalties
+ The Behemoth will receive a +1 to rolls involving WMD's.
+ The Behemoth will not receive a Action Per Round Penalty when using WMD's.
((Other Classes receive 1 less attack per round, unless they have a skill to nullify it.))

- The Behemoth can not have more than 30 in Base Knowhow or Arcane.
- The Behemoth will receive a -1 to rolls involving Range Attacks.

Gear Focus:
These are the weapons/armors that Behemoths will receive a +1 to Rolls with and can use Legendary Items of the following. 
They will receive a -1 to Rolls using any Legendary Weapon/Spell type not on list below.
They will be able to use the DMG and AP of Weapons/Armor/Spells.
They will not receive any bonuses for Legendary Items not on the list.

Weapon/Spell Restriction:  

Primary Melee: Two Handed Melee Weapons +1 to Rolls, Legendary Gear Allowed
Secondary Melee:  Daggers, Legendary Gear Allowed
Primary Ranged: Crossbows, Legendary Gear Allowed

Legendary Armor Restriction:

Hands: Gauntlets, Gloves.. anything hand related.
Torso: Breastplates, Vests.. anything.
Feet: Boots, Sandles, Flip Flops
Belt: Any

The Behemoth Skill Strand: STRENGTH - FEROCITY - BRUTALITY

Level Skills:  Pick a Path that best suits you. This does not affect what other skills you may choose down the road. 

Level Three Skills

:STRENGTH:

Sometimes the Behemoth doesn't need a healer, they don't need an ally and they definitely don't need to be babysitting a bunch of weaklings. If a point comes on a quest where the party needs to split up, chances are that the Behemoth will wander off on his own.
Strength:Determination - The Behemoth will heal Levelx10 for every round (or GM discretion) when out of combat. Base HP Only

:FEROCITY:

The quicker the battle ends, the better. The Behemoth disregards all care for his own life or maybe he just enjoys being reckless. Regardless, the Behemoth charges into battle with only one thing in mind - ending it as quickly as possible so that they can move on to the next victim.
Ferocity: First Blood For the final battle of a Quest, The Behemoth gets an extra attack, every other round.

:BRUTALITY:

Sometimes the anger just builds and takes over. Sometimes you just have to let this anger out. It doesn't matter if it's a 50 foot dragon or a small insect. They will know the true meaning of pain when you bring down the hammer.
Brutality: Final Blow - If the Behemoth delivers the final blow on an enemy.  Their next round of attacks will gain a Levelx10 Bonus to Total Damage.

Level Six Skills

::STRENGTH::

Even if you consider yourself a one man army. There may come a time when you need that sissy healing magic guy to come save you... assist you during battle, so that you can continue your reign of terror. In the meantime, the Behemoth wills himself to withstand more damage so he can stay alive for enough time to be healed.

Strength : Holding Out - Once Per Quest, the Behemoth rolls a Level+Power+Willpower and if successful, all attacks against them for the next two rounds will only do half damage.  
- Once Per Quest.

::FEROCITY::

There is a small gleam of light in the Behemoth's eye.. as if he's a batter who just got thrown an easy pitch. The Behemoth runs forward into the battle and unleashed a flurry of attacks.
Ferocity::Berserker - Once Per Quest, the Behemoth rolls a Level+Power+Willpower roll, and if successful. For the next two rounds, he will have a bonus 2 attacks.
- Once Per Quest.

::BRUTALITY::

The Behemoth doesn't care if you have a family at home or that you do charity work on the weekends or that you only turned to crime to escape a life of poverty.. he tunes out the sounds of screams and people begging for mercy.
BRUTALITY::Once Per Quest, the Behemoth rolls a Level+Power+Willpower roll, and if successful. For two rounds, all attacks need only be 10+ to be successful and each round a Levelx10 Bonus will be added to Total DMG.  Also, if the Behemoth gets the killing blow on two or more enemies during this - the rest may scatter in fear.
- Once Per Quest

Level Twelve Skills

:::STRENGTH:::

Even if your enemies are dumb as bricks, the basic understanding of combat is to deal with the greatest threat first: while your numbers are still high and while you still have a chance to beat him. That is why a Behemoth will openly invite attacks against himself. The more enemies that are focused on him, the greater his own party members will do in combat.
Strength:::Come At Me Bro! - The Behemoth must roll a Level+Fate+Power and then whatever enemy he attacks will focus their attacks on him for rest of battle. Hopefully, the party understands what is going on and will heal or repair his armor during the fight. Because for every enemy that is attacking the Behemoth, the party will need to roll 1 less to be successful. 1 enemy = 14+ to be successful, 2 enemies = 13+ to be successful.. and so on. This skill can last until the battle is over and can be used with other skills to avoid attacks.  
- Once Per Quest.

:::FEROCITY:::

It's the same as the First One.. only bloodier.
Ferocity:::Berserker Part II - Once Per Quest, the Behemoth rolls a Level+Power+Fate Roll and if successful they get to attack twice a round for the next two rounds.  Pair this with Beserker Part I... and that's a lot of attacks.
- Once Per Quest.

:::BRUTALITY:::

Destruction:::Deathblow - Once Per Quest, the Behemoth charges into battle and slams his sword into one unlucky enemy. Must roll a Level+Power+Willpower, followed by two attacks. If one attack is successful. It's a Bonus DMG of (Levelx50) (which at level 8.. is already +400 DMG. But if both rolls are successful, it's a Bonus DMG of (Levelx100). Pretty much an instant kill most of the time.
- Once Per Quest

Level Fifteen Skills - Coming Soon...

Achievements

- The First to earn the achievement will earn x2 EXP.
- The first 3 Achievements pertain to one of your Level 3, 6, and 12 Level Skills. You can only earn one of each.
- The rest of the Achievements are available for all Road Warriors to attempt.

Rank One: 100 EXP Reward

Did We Win?:
Survive a boss fight using 'Holding Out', with less than 50 HP left.
Completed By:

Go Big Or Go Home:
Use 'Berserker' to defeat 3 enemies by your lonesome.
Completed By:

Eww..:
Scare off 4+ enemies using 'Brutal'.
Completed By:

Rank Two: 200 EXP Reward

Is It Over?:
Hold off 5+ enemies using 'Come At Me Bro!' survive.
Completed By:

Go Bigger or Go Home:
Use 'Berserker Part II' and roll 6+ Successful Rolls.
Completed By:

Quest Ends Early:
Use 'Deathblow' and kill a boss within one round.
Completed By:

Rank Three: 300 EXP Reward

I SAW IT FIRST!:
Kill a fellow PC to take an Epic Item from them and give it to a friend.
Completed By:  

Medal of Awesome:
Have a defining moment in a War or Invasion.
Completed By:

The Road:
Reach Level 8 and take part in 'A Series of Events'.
Completed By:

You Mine Friends:
Be voted MVP for 3 Quests in a Row.
Completed By:

New Challenges to be added.. when above is achieved
Back to top Go down

The Behemoth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
:: I n t e r C i t y :: S A G A :: :: The System :: The Classes-
Jump to: