:: I n t e r C i t y :: S A G A ::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to InterCity:SAGA

A Post-Apocalyptic Sci-fi/Fantasy RPG

::INTERCITY:SAGA:: - The Discord - Update: 9-11-2022

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Brief Understanding of Alternate Dimensions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GMortimer
GM
GM
GMortimer

Census Status : 430

Citizen Records
Level: 100
Faction:: $?
Achievemeter::
A Brief Understanding of Alternate Dimensions Left_bar_bleue0/0A Brief Understanding of Alternate Dimensions Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

A Brief Understanding of Alternate Dimensions Empty
PostSubject: A Brief Understanding of Alternate Dimensions   A Brief Understanding of Alternate Dimensions I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2021 7:47 pm

A BRIEF UNDERSTANDING OF
ALTERNATE UNIVERSES

By The Transdimensional Dragon Known as Entrak

A Brief Understanding of Alternate Dimensions Entrak10
Hi I'm Entrak...  I'll be your guide through the somewhat strange and curious worlds and timeline that you may find yourself in.  Within this section of the Archives you'll find Tomes, Books, Data and Selections from Journals from all various forms of life. 

However, before we get started I need to explain something...  

Beyond the realm of Earth there are alternate worlds. Alternate realities where anything one can imagine may happen, does happen. Anything you can imagine is happening somewhere in the universe already: on a distant planet, billions of light years away, a billion years ago or a billion years from now. But with alternate realities; anything you can imagine is happening on the same world you are, just on a different plane of existence.

At the exact second after the creation of the big bang. The first particles of matter and anti-matter accelerated and traveled at a certain speed. And in the next alternate reality. the same particle traveled 0.000000000000000000000000000001% slower or faster than the particle before it. Not enough to alter the structure of the universe (except at the most extreme ends), but enough to cause flaws or anomalies that would cause one world to be vastly different than the one before. Meaning one would would be Earth as we know it.. And the world next to it could be filled with a race of crab people, or create fantasy worlds that humans have only dreamed of and read about in stories of fantasy and fiction. And in others, unspeakable horrors.
Back to top Go down

A Brief Understanding of Alternate Dimensions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
:: I n t e r C i t y :: S A G A :: :: The World & Its Histories :: The Records-
Jump to: