:: I n t e r C i t y :: S A G A ::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to InterCity:SAGA

A Post-Apocalyptic Sci-fi/Fantasy RPG

::INTERCITY:SAGA:: - The Discord - Update: 9-11-2022

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Farewell and Safe Journeys (2004)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GMortimer
GM
GM
GMortimer

Census Status : 430

Citizen Records
Level: 100
Faction:: $?
Achievemeter::
Farewell and Safe Journeys (2004)  Left_bar_bleue0/0Farewell and Safe Journeys (2004)  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Farewell and Safe Journeys (2004)  Empty
PostSubject: Farewell and Safe Journeys (2004)    Farewell and Safe Journeys (2004)  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2020 1:32 pm

- 15 Years Ago.. InterCity closed its doors. This is the farewell message from the games owner Staci. -

Farewell to InterCity

Farewell and Safe Journeys (2004)  86661d_b33dc2ddd8c449678b73799f7c9a382a~mv2

The wall surrounding InterCity has closed its gates for good.
I would like to thank the following people for making InterCity the greatest irc RPG on the net:

Joe Pombo (GMassacre-/Hostern): I want to thank you for all the years you have spent playing and working on this game. I have appreciated every bit of your time and your creativity. This game would have been nothing without you. People will never know just how much of yourself you put into this game, not only as a player but as the best Head GM we ever had. Your creativity was a God Send. Words cannot express all the appreciation and respect I have for you.

Ann Ford (ShaitanaGM/Legs~Yasmine/Dyelin): What can I say? You have been incredible, not only as a GM but as a player. Legs is unforgettable and you have always made an impact in all you have done. Updating, the page work, work on the lands, dealing with players; your touch was on everything. Thank you so very much Annie..

Patrick Laden (GMiserable/NightGMare/GeorgeGM/Solitaire/Strigol): What would Inter have been without your characters ? You made an incredible impact and as a GM, your help with updates and your uncanny ability to find loopholes as well as your hand in land creation will always been appreciated.

Eric Travis (z0mbie/z0mbie-Moy): I want to thank you for the awesome update system as well as the character generator. I am also grateful to you for giving us a real home.

Andrew Karp (Alleytora): Thank you to my husband, who was not only supportive of me through the years, but also put up with me monopolizing the webtv and the PC.

A special thank you and good journeys to the original cast of characters:

Edge, Reno, Wandering-Orc, Strigol, Geyser, Shadow, Lonevision, NightmareDevil, AxelGear, LunarElf, phantasygirl, Hanzo-, Bayushi, Korra, Logan, Lady_Roselyn, Rowen, Sabrefyre, Phoflame, Moswen, Goldenblaze, SharsonCaine, Raivyn, the_prophesy, lilwitch, Haplo, and of course, Realm-, who came up with the basic concept then graciously handed over the game to me.

Thank You Lady Magic for being such a bitch; without you, Inter would never have come to fruition.

My heartfelt thanks and appreciation to Clint, Matt K. and Cassy

We all love you Wander

Thank you to all the GMs and QMs over the years who volunteered their time and talents to keeping the game fun and fair. My appreciation is endless.

Thank you to all the players. the good and the bad, who made InterCity one of the best games around. You have brought out the best and worst in me, and I have learned so much from you all. Thank you for all the good times, and for those who drove me nuts, you only made me stronger.

Farewell and Safe Journeys to You All
~Staci L. Karp (HugsGM/NomadGM/Hugahay), Owner of InterCity RPG~
Back to top Go down

Farewell and Safe Journeys (2004)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
:: I n t e r C i t y :: S A G A :: :: Player Center Database :: With The Old Breed-
Jump to: