:: I n t e r C i t y :: S A G A ::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to InterCity:SAGA

A Post-Apocalyptic Sci-fi/Fantasy RPG

::INTERCITY:SAGA:: - The Discord - Update: 9-11-2022

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Remembering Old Days

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NeroAngelo
Forum Rank Zero: Street Rat

Census Status : 3

Remembering Old Days Empty
PostSubject: Remembering Old Days   Remembering Old Days I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 3:53 am

So here I was..sitting at my computer thinking about old games I use to play. Then InterCity popped up in my head as well as other games. Though InterCity was my first..and probably best memories as a child. I type in Google to look at my old character sheet for laughs..cries..and perhaps..sighs? And this forum pops up..and I look. I soon found myself grinning from ear to ear.

I remember just about everyone. From Spark..the only character I knew of that had over 100 dexterity..to Rowena'Faire The evil/dark necromancer that had something about her that made my skin crawl.

Glad to see this is up and running, cudos to you Spark/GMortimer

Just wanting to see if this place was still "active" I still remember just about everyone I ever Rp'ed with..seen W'Orc post before..first person Jamuraa openly pickpocketed...was so happy I didn't fail that roll. A mad orc wasn't something I would look forward to dealing with. XrisWolf...many a time I was in jail in IC because of that man..ah good times. Good times.

Last edited by NeroAngelo on Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Other thoughts)

Taria likes this post

Back to top Go down
GMortimer
GM
GM
GMortimer

Census Status : 430

Citizen Records
Level: 100
Faction:: $?
Achievemeter::
Remembering Old Days Left_bar_bleue0/0Remembering Old Days Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Old Days   Remembering Old Days I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 4:34 pm

Good to see ya again man. We probably have the contacts of like 20 IC'ers. Slowly but surely, we're building the database of former players.

This is somewhat still alive.. the site i had everything on went down. So i have to transfer everything to a new one. If enough of us can get together on a time of the week we can all play on. I don't see why we can't get a weekly game going. Even without the site. We all probably remember enough about the game to play freeform.

I have permission from Staci to remake the game as long as i don't openly call it 'InterCity'. And Mass seems cool with it to. The problem is we all have other stuff going on. Still, it would be fun to get something going for old time's sake.

It's almost started about 10 times now. But I was the only GM. And if I vanished for a few days, it all fell apart.

So what we need more than anything.. are GM's. And if you have contacts with another other ic'ers. Let em know.

I'd be willing to get this going again and put some work back into the new site. But I won't do it if it's just gonna fail again.

Regardless, it's nice to have a contact to any old internet buddies.

Glad to hear from ya.
Back to top Go down
Thorn_Hawkvain

Census Status : 1

PostSubject: hello everybody   Remembering Old Days I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2015 9:59 am

Hello all you happy players and gms it is i Thorn Hawkvain the ever lovable werewolf mwhahaha lol project chaos and i have been looking everywhere to find a replacement to ic with no avo and we miss it dearly unforchanitly the only bad thing about this world would be starting from scratch we was drinking a beer and talking about how we made it to lvl 8 and getting our high lvl moves and useing it only once then again it may not even matter pc has gm experance so i will keep in touch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remembering Old Days   Remembering Old Days I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remembering Old Days
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
:: I n t e r C i t y :: S A G A :: :: Player Center Database :: With The Old Breed-
Jump to: