:: I n t e r C i t y :: S A G A ::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to InterCity:SAGA

A Post-Apocalyptic Sci-fi/Fantasy RPG

::INTERCITY:SAGA:: - The Discord - Update: 9-11-2022

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm humbled

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GMass

I'm humbled Empty
PostSubject: I'm humbled   I'm humbled I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 6:22 pm

No idea why, but I typed Intercity RPG into google and it led me here. It really makes me proud that after all these years, there are still people that remember our silly little game fondly. I'm happy that so many people credit it for their interest in writing. I include myself there. I didn't create the original concept but I put countless hours into it's mechanics and the expansion of its lore. To know that there are still people that care, that it created a place for real life friendships to form, and it opened up some imaginations & creativity, makes the time seem well spent.

Hostern Guild Leader Midnight Rage
GMassacre HeadGM
Back to top Go down
GMortimer
GM
GM
GMortimer

Census Status : 430

Citizen Records
Level: 100
Faction:: $?
Achievemeter::
I'm humbled Left_bar_bleue0/0I'm humbled Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

I'm humbled Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm humbled   I'm humbled I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 11:50 pm

Glad to see my trap still works.  I have been very busy in my life, so the game kind of went into hiatus.  ((As i am the only GM)).  

And it is very nice to see you again Mass.  May not remember me (Spark/GMonkey/TalekGM), but I remember you well.  One of the greatest GMs. Always had fun on your quests.  How is life going?  And have you kept up with anyone else from the game?

Like you, I also like adding to the lore.  What we're doing here.  Is basically taking same concept.  That Earth had fused itself with a fantasy world.. However, this fantasy world is slightly different than Jenjara.  Some things have changed.  Some things are the same, but happened at a different time.  Some of the same characters are back, but changed in a different way.  Some that were good are now evil and vice versa.  

If you ever feel the itch to come back to the streets.. We would be more than happy to RP with you again.  I've already collected a few old players from IC.. but like I said.  My absence has put the game on hiatus for the time being.  Hopefully after the holidays it will start up again.

Last edited by GMortimer on Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GMass

I'm humbled Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm humbled   I'm humbled I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 7:14 pm

Of course I remember you Spark. Hugs refused to let me ban you on multiple occasions! lol

Life goes well. I'm healthy and the bills are paid so no complaints.

I played warcraft with Hugahay, Shaitana, and Sevensins for years but haven't seen anyone in awhile. I don't RP anymore but I poked round the site a bit. Looks good. Best of luck to you and have fun!
Back to top Go down
GMortimer
GM
GM
GMortimer

Citizen Records

I'm humbled Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm humbled   I'm humbled I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 7:54 pm

Really good to hear you're doing alright.. And I did get banned a few times, but never for good.  ;p

The last time I spoke to Hugahay was several years within Warcraft.  It didn't seem like she was in the best of health, so if there is any other news you know or can find out about Staci.. I would be thankful.

And if you happen to come across anyone that use to play.  Send em my way.  If you ever do get the itch.. or want to come in and be a guest GM.  You'll always be welcome here.

P.S.  Any obligations against me using Hostern or Massacre as NPC's?  They'll mainly appear as characters who offer quests and help the storyline progress.  

Don't be a stranger,
Ryan

Last edited by GMortimer on Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GMass

I'm humbled Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm humbled   I'm humbled I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 7:29 pm

No objections to the use of Massacre or Hostern.

Hugs has health problems but she is doing fine. Look her up on facebook. She frequents her page there
Back to top Go down
GMortimer
GM
GM
GMortimer

Citizen Records

I'm humbled Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm humbled   I'm humbled I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 8:47 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm humbled Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm humbled   I'm humbled I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm humbled
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
:: I n t e r C i t y :: S A G A :: :: Player Center Database :: With The Old Breed-
Jump to: