:: I n t e r C i t y :: S A G A ::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to InterCity:SAGA

A Post-Apocalyptic Sci-fi/Fantasy RPG

::INTERCITY:SAGA:: - The Discord - Update: 9-11-2022

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Old, but not as much as some

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dyerdon Sandren
Forum Rank Zero: Street Rat
Dyerdon Sandren

Census Status : 12

Citizen Records
Level: 1
Faction:: $1100
Achievemeter::
Old, but not as much as some Left_bar_bleue0/50Old, but not as much as some Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)

Old, but not as much as some Empty
PostSubject: Old, but not as much as some   Old, but not as much as some I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 8:15 pm

So, here I be. Figured I'd just say heya and howdy and all that and post a list of characters people may have known me as over the years both in InterCity, then later in Reno... even my attempt at an InterCity-esque RP, Los Segunda, which never fared well:

Ace-Charming (IC)
Sean McCreed (IC)
Dyerdon Sandren (IC/NR/LS)
Blake Damon (IC)
Nicholas Reed (NR/LS)
Colton Hunter (NR/LS)
Dylan Shard (NR)

Not to count all the NPCs I've played, one thing I've found though is that while the setting is great in a game, its the people that you play with that make it outstanding and worth so much time and effort. That said, really looking forward to RPing with you guys again, and getting to know those I haven't had the honor of playing with yet. Let's see what trouble we can get into.

~Clark
Back to top Go down
GMortimer
GM
GM
GMortimer

Census Status : 430

Citizen Records
Level: 100
Faction:: $?
Old, but not as much as some Left_bar_bleue0/0Old, but not as much as some Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Old, but not as much as some   Old, but not as much as some I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 10:11 pm

Welcome back.. and resize your image there buddy.
Back to top Go down
Entrak
Updater
Updater

Census Status : 3

Citizen Records
Faction::
Old, but not as much as some Left_bar_bleue0/0Old, but not as much as some Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Old, but not as much as some   Old, but not as much as some I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 3:23 pm

Sup?
Back to top Go down
Dyerdon Sandren
Dyerdon Sandren

Census Status : 12

Citizen Records
Faction:: $1100
Old, but not as much as some Left_bar_bleue0/50Old, but not as much as some Empty_bar_bleue  (0/50)

PostSubject: Re: Old, but not as much as some   Old, but not as much as some I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 9:26 am

Hey guys! Thanks, hope this image is better?
Back to top Go down
GMortimer
GM
GM
GMortimer

Citizen Records

PostSubject: Re: Old, but not as much as some   Old, but not as much as some I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 2:13 pm

Indeed.
Back to top Go down
WanderingOrc

Census Status : 1

PostSubject: W'orc   Old, but not as much as some I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 5:24 am

Hehe, i am not sure any of you know me, or remember me, i started playing intercity only months after it got on it's feet, i was Wandering-Orc, when Legs4u2 cut my arm off in a duel, i had to rp for almost 3 weeks getting a cybernetic chainsaw arm attached, W'Orc , or just Orc is what most people called me, at one time i had the highest strength level of any player in the game, i also was the only player in the game who could carry an anti matter cannon (it was removed from the game eventually, and replaced with a lesser weapon everyone could carry, it was still fun wile it lasted, i got it off Realm in a duel i had with him, took it off his monocycle, lol.
i remember only a few names Phantasygirl (whom i married wile playing still, and am still married to, 14 years later)
Hugahay , Realm, shadow,edge14, tune da Orc, lady kagero,lady rose, taria18, Ronin (pretty sure my wife met him at some point, i also met taria too)voodoo,Rowena, Kip (she was also Rowena)Logan, Tristan, i was also TankGM.

Wandering-Orc  had a Juggernaut truck, lived ina bank vault that fell thru the floor into the sewers,was pretty bad ass, and enjoyed kidnapping girls and just forcing them to talk to him because he didn't know how to socially interact with others. he had a lot of machine parts, targeting eye, cybernetic arm, and even a cybernetic penis, since he lost that as well in a duel, only i can't remember when or with who i fought, and how they managed to remove orc's penis, i can't remember everything, i know i had a bison, and a war elephant (back when i played , if you put the time in role playing you could do whatever you wanted, if you wanted to make a cool weapon, that fit you better then whats in the store, you could role play it out, and a GM would watch you, and after a certain time limit was reached (3 days to 2 weeks, whatever was needed)you would have your new weapon, or whatever , as long as it was not unbalanced, Wandering Orc was very unbalanced in the game because i had more time then everyone else, and i started playing when the creator was still playing the game, and i got really lucky he challanged me to a duel, for his AM cannon, i was brand new, level 1 but i rolled a perfect roll and realm had to submit, so he gave me the am cannon, we spent close to 3 months after that rpin out everything Orc had to do to get the cannon to work, lol without being on a truck or something.

anyways i'm still stupid and i still can't write for shit, but somehow i got the urge to search for my old char sheet. i couldnt find it anymore, but i found this place...you guys still around? PM me or e-mail me or something
Back to top Go down
GMortimer
GM
GM
GMortimer

Citizen Records

PostSubject: Re: Old, but not as much as some   Old, but not as much as some I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 2:06 am

I remember you. And if we can all pick a couple days we're able to get on for a few hours each week. I'm sure we can get this going. Obviously it will take a little bit of planning at first. I will start a topic soon to do just that.

Good to see you again W'orc.
Back to top Go down
Aetrian
Aetrian

Census Status : -4

Citizen Records
Faction:: $1000

PostSubject: Re: Old, but not as much as some   Old, but not as much as some I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 9:26 pm

WanderingOrc wrote:
i remember only a few names Phantasygirl (whom i married wile playing still, and am still married to, 14 years later) Hugahay , Realm, shadow,edge14, tune da Orc, lady kagero,lady rose, taria18, Ronin (pretty sure my wife met him at some point, i also met taria too)voodoo,Rowena, Kip (she was also Rowena)Logan, Tristan, i was also TankGM.  

How dare you forget Xris Wolff.... Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old, but not as much as some   Old, but not as much as some I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old, but not as much as some
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
:: I n t e r C i t y :: S A G A :: :: Player Center Database :: With The Old Breed-
Jump to: