:: I n t e r C i t y :: S A G A ::
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to InterCity:SAGA

A Post-Apocalyptic Sci-fi/Fantasy RPG

::INTERCITY:SAGA:: - The Discord - Update: 9-11-2022

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Remember Me? Maybe?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kalibas
Forum Rank Zero: Street Rat

Census Status : 5

Remember Me? Maybe? Empty
PostSubject: Remember Me? Maybe?   Remember Me? Maybe? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 5:07 am

(My apologies for the the length of this...)

I don't completely know why it is that I sporadically search online for remnants of InterCity, or those affiliated, but usually my inquiry falls short; save for a few results I've stumbled upon.

I can't be completely sure of the time period during which I played InterCity, but I do remember certain characters; and for an even smaller list, the players responsible for those characters. To name a few:

Lillian Snoqualm (Kathleen)
Skiruha (Jon)
Lady Raven (Robyn)
Lady Rose
DarkFire
Entrak
Nearis
Alex
Dyerdon Sandren (Clark)
Voodoo
Ronin
Jhandi Kursei (sp?)
Sweet Rage (I think came from there as well)
Connor Massey
Shadow (And his coin trick)

etc.. (My memory is quite terrible really)

Perhaps mentioning that at the time the site was under DarkSlayersInc, though I may have glossed over the game when X0mbi3 had a hand in the pot.

Eitherway I spent such a long period of time enthralled with every aspect Intercity had to give. From noon, til dawn, I had little choice, but to marvel at everything it offered. It was the main reason I kept my WebTV connection.. better yet, it was a learning instrument for me, as it inspired my interest in words.

I suppose I started playing the game with such a colloquial mindset. I was unaware at the time, that as my character plunged into that realm, I too would soon venture off on my own quest. In hopes of discovering a more detailed means of portraying his madness to the other players, and breath life into his decrepit corpse.

It may be harder to remember me, because at the time, as aforementioned, I was on Webtv, and I wasn't in a stable financial situation to maintain service. As I struggled to pay my bills and failed at keeping my connection stable on more than one occasion, so would I have to change his name. (Webtv wouldn't allow me to recycle a name that had been used before, so I came up with different reasons for my character to undergo the changes..)

When I played I did what I'm doing now.. I'd type away, not realizing just how much text I had entered, and had to cut, copy and paste paragraph after paragraph of text. (I'll make sure not to be cyclical.)

So.. moving on

Character Names: (That I can remember using, regardless of how brief. They were all one character.)

Jeldin
Ignatius Cardinal
Vaughn Dermont
Neo_Jevaunatius
Kalibas Aileron

(Remember Me?)
Back to top Go down
GMortimer
GM
GM
GMortimer

Census Status : 430

Citizen Records
Level: 100
Faction:: $?
Achievemeter::
Remember Me? Maybe? Left_bar_bleue0/0Remember Me? Maybe? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me? Maybe?   Remember Me? Maybe? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 1:38 pm

Welcome Back..

I played a character known as Spark. And some of your characters names did ring a little in my ears. I guess we just rp'd in different circles. Though I remember all of the other player's names you listed.

Of them.. I can still contact: Entrak, Skiruha, Alex d'Coma and probably Connor, but I don't think he likes me very much anymore.

I am really glad that my attempt to bring back some players has worked.. All they need to do it seems is google the game and they'll find their way here.

I was a GM at Intercity for several years.. GMonkey/TalekGM. I am in the process of rebuilding a similar IC'ish game. However, my computer crashed and I haven't been able to do anything for a week or so.

If you're at all interested in rejoining or can contact any other former members. That would be great.

I plan on being able to be back online this weekend.

It was fun to read your memories of the game and I look forward to reading or talking more about what made the game so great. So I can take those ideas and put them into the redux.

I was a youngin when I was playing IC. Ignoring the 18+ rule ;p And now that I am older, I need better stimulation than television and video games. I hope more of the former ic'ers feel the same way and find their way home.

Back to top Go down
Kalibas

Census Status : 5

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me? Maybe?   Remember Me? Maybe? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 1:44 pm

I remember being on a quest with you at some point, thought I'm not entirely sure what the setting of it was.

I actually have a means of contacting about half of the names aforementioned.

(But, if you have the opportunity, and feel so inclined to relay a message, let Skiruha know to contact me.)

Of everyone I encountered through InterCity, I think I spoke to him the most OOC, so he might remember the various name changes better than even I do..

(I wasn't even aware such a rule existed. I used to just hastily agree with whatever the terms and conditions were for any given site.)
Back to top Go down
GMortimer
GM
GM
GMortimer

Census Status : 430

Citizen Records
Level: 100
Faction:: $?
Achievemeter::
Remember Me? Maybe? Left_bar_bleue0/0Remember Me? Maybe? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me? Maybe?   Remember Me? Maybe? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 2:28 am

And yes.. if you can contact anyone from this days. Please do so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remember Me? Maybe?   Remember Me? Maybe? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remember Me? Maybe?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
:: I n t e r C i t y :: S A G A :: :: Player Center Database :: With The Old Breed-
Jump to: